Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A video that should make you smile!


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

This is a video shot around the world - it's a happy video, filled with joy and life. It's a video I plan to share with my French classes during the first week of school. You just can't watch it without getting a smile on your face, even though it's such a simple idea.

This is what I want to share with people, whether it is through photography or through my job as a high school teacher. I want my students to see that no matter where you go, there are people who will share your hopes and dreams. No matter what part of the world you are in, people really do tend to want the same things out of life - they want to be loved, they want to enjoy the beauty of the world and life, they want to see their children grow up and raise their own children. Beauty is everywhere, you just have to open your eyes to see it sometimes.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love this video! It puts a smile on my face. My 2 year old is dancing with it too! LOL ++