Monday, June 02, 2008

Bon Voyage!

This morning I will be leaving on a trip to France (again). It's one of the few perks of being a French teacher. I dread the long flights, but the country is absolutely beautiful. I'm taking several students with me, and their excitement is contagious!

While I'm gone, my husband is going to keep things running on the homefront. I should have Wifi at all but one of the hotels, so I'll be able to check my e-mail every other day or so. If you need to get in touch with me about an order or booking a session, e-mail will be easier than phone for the next 10 days - Heather@lovebugsphotography.com. I might not get back to you right away, but I will reply as soon as I can!

I hope to post some pictures while I'm over there, so watch the blog for those. Also, don't forget to vote in the Fresh Faces contest - there are 2 days left.

No comments: