Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Yes, it's the 4th of July - and yes, I'm working today! It's so hot here in Phoenix that I'd just as soon stay inside and get some work done than try to do anything remotely festive. Sure, we'll have our hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner, but as far as going outside to watch fireworks? We'll probably be better off watching them on TV! A better view of the festivities and a comfortable 83 degrees - unlike outside, where it is supposed to hit 116 today.

This little guy is just about 4 months old. I posted about him several months ago when I did his newborn session. He's gotten a lot bigger, but he still has the beautiful blue eyes he was born with. It's so much fun to watch these babies grow up, and time always goes so fast for me. I'll get a call from a mom saying "hey, it's time to set up my 4/7/12 month appointment!" and I'll do a double take, since it just doesn't seem possible that the time has gone so quickly.

No comments: