Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Isabella

This is Isabella. I've been photographing her since...forever! Seriously, I took photos of her before she was born - or at least, photos of her mom when she was pregnant with Isabella! Since then I've seen her quite a few times, from newborn until now. She's 18 months old and a real firecracker.

We took her to Saguaro Ranch, which is a beautiful old house and park surrounded by citrus groves. I remember going there when I was in high school, quite a few years ago. It has changed a bit, but it is still a beautiful place to take portraits.

We let Isabella run around, checking out the buildings and the staircases. She even got to chase a rooster or two. It was a beautiful day, and I am thrilled to see how perfectly the setting went with such a sweet little girl.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

This is beautiful, Heather! :)