Sunday, May 27, 2007

Heaven welcomes another little angel

Sometimes children are only here for a short time, and yet they still have an impact on the lives of those around them. Ethan was born just a couple of weeks ago, and yesterday he was returned to Heaven. He was truly a beautiful little boy, the most perfect nose and toes and hands, and it is sad that he wasn't able to stay a while longer. He spent his short life in the NICU, where he was able to touch the lives of his parents, the nurses and the doctors, as well as my own life.

Please keep Ethan's family in your thoughts and prayers. I am honored that they allowed me to share in Ethan's short time here on earth, and I hope the images of him will give them comfort and peace in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

-gAvIn- said...

god bless 'im.

Jennifer said...

God be with them at this, time and let there be faith and peace in this hard time. oh, I am tears this story really touched me, what a beautiful photograph and I'm sure there is many more for them to look back and remember such a beautiful child.

Angela said...

May God bless him and his family. Very touching photo. This has me in tears. I am a member of NILMDTS, but have not had a session yet.

Danna said...

oh my thoughts are with his family. You did a wonderful thing to give this family these memories.

The Manley's est. 2001 said...

I will keep Ethan and his family in my thoughts and prayers as they go through loosing their son. You did an amazing job photographing this little angel. TFS!