Sunday, March 25, 2007

By far the COOLEST senior session ever!

This is my first senior of 2007 - the senior season is just starting up. Already, I have to say this was by far the coolest senior session I've done to date! John is going to be joining the US Air Force after graduation, so we were able to do his senior photos at Luke Air Force Base! What a neat thing, to be able to see the planes and use them as a backdrop for his senior photos!

John was a great subject - cooperative and interesting, especially compared to the toddlers I've been working with recently! I know that he will have a great career in the Air Force and I wish him the best. He was going to be sworn in by the commander of the Thunderbirds during the Luke Days celebration, which is another cool thing! I wish John the best of luck for his future, and thank you for serving your country.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Nice shot! The colors are great for outside.