Sunday, December 17, 2006

Have a merry, merry, merry Christmas!



Yesterday I got the chance to photograph triplets. I've got two surviving triplets of my own, and I've had the opportunity to do sessions with triplets and quadruplets before - so by now I feel like I'm a pro at dealing with three little ones! If nothing else, it does give me the chance to really relax at sessions with "only" one baby!

It seems that invariably when you work with multiples, there will be ONE baby that just doesn't want to cooperate. They fuss and cry - or they want to sleep when everyone else is awake. So it's really a nice surprise when all the multiples are content and willing to work with me!

These babies were little cuties, and I'm sure Santa will have to spend a little extra time at their house Christmas Eve. What a blessing for their parents, to have a house full of love and little feet this year.

No comments: