Thursday, November 23, 2006

What a couple of cuties!


Last year, I took a holiday shot of these two little guys - who really aren't so little any more! They had a newborn sister and the older brother was missing his two front teeth. Now the sister is a much-more mobile toddler, and the teeth have grown back. I love how close they are, it's so easy to get great portraits when the people in the portrait care about each other so much. I'm sure they fight and argue sometimes, but brotherly love really is a special thing.

I'd like to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. It's been a great year for me and my family, and we have many blessings to count. Take it easy today, let the holiday madness start tomorrow. Enjoy a day of good food and good company, and know that I am thankful for every one of the customers I have, and that some of those customers have become friends.

No comments: